Let’s Innovate to Put an End to the CRISIS
As a community we advance this pandemic, it will be important to innovate and transform to deal with the “new normal” ways of life and business. You will have an exceptional opportunity to collaborate among the best and brightest across the globe, sharing ideas and experimenting with the latest technologies and innovations to solve problems on COVID-19 pandemic challenges imposed on human mankind.
JOIN HANDS WITH US
What to Expect
- The goal is for participants to prototype ideas that are able to create innovative solutions for digital learning
- Participants will have an opportunity to take their idea to product development, win cash prizes, and be mentored by industry leaders!
- 2-weekend workshops followed by a final event on Dec 4th, 2021. Register for the final event at <<Eventbrite link to be enabled at later date>>
Solve the challenges of online learning smartly, encouraging student engagement and active participation.
GAMIFICATION IN EDUCATION
Re-imagine the whole-child-center model with the application of gamification in learning with logical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and a fun-based approach.
UNIQUENESS OF INNOVATION – 25 Points
Creativity innovativeness, uniqueness and originality of proposed idea
RELEVANCE & PURPOSE – 20 Points
The product or solution has a purpose which is relevant to you and your surroundings. Also, aligned with the problem statement of Digital Learning themes – Innovative Education, and Gamification in Education
CONCEPTS & DESIGN – 20 Points
The integration of computational concepts defined by MIT Media Labs. The seven computational concepts are sequence, event, loops, parallelism, conditionals, operators and data. Completeness to achieve the task and aesthetics to appeal to the user.
TECHNOLOGY – 15 Points
Effective use of technology to solve the identified issue
FEASIBILITY – 10 Points
Practicality of proposed ideas and the ease of implementation
COLLABORATION – 10 Points
Sharing of responsibilities amongst the pair (team) and their ability to sort out the difference and move towards the common goal.
REGISTER NOW TO WIN EXCITING PRICES
GET YOUR TEAM AND REGISTER
- If you don’t have a team, you can register as an individual, and find a team in discord channel.
- Participants with no prior experience can utilize one of the two workshops (Scheduled for Nov 27 & 28) and attend the final event on Dec 4, 2021.